Saturday 9 March 2013

OOTD - I think this is my new favourite shirt because of reasons

It's been forever since I did an outfit post! I always try to take photos, but nearly always forget, or they turn out horrific and rushed; but not so much today!

Mirror photo yes yes
Jeans - New Look
Necklace - Topshop
Shirt - American Museum of Natural History
Do you like my Totoro teddy because I like my Totoro teddy a lot lot lot

I'm so happy with this shirt like just look at it it's got the solar system all around it and considering the love I have for spacey stuff and just space in general it's perfect

(I wear this necklace with pretty much everything tbh)

ME AND MY NEW(ISH) BABIES I GOT THEM IN NEW YORK MY VERY FIRST PAIR OF DOC MARTENS WOO


They're so shiny I'm so happy all is swell when I wear them


I don't know why but I find the bottom so cool???

Unfortunately for you I took a photo of my face sorry guiseeeeeeee

SO this concludes my first outfit post in forever hope I didn't bore you too much hope you're having a fantabulous day/night/whatever  d=(´▽`)=b

~Jade (✌゚∀゚)

2 comments:

  1. I love your shirt, awesome shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Docs! I just got my first pair too (online, off of Craigslist)

    ReplyDelete